I’m afraid of going to sleep. Again. And I lost approx. 4 kilos. Again. And I can’t collect my thoughts. Again.
So I’ll just do a little questionnaire and hope I can write an entry soon. Again.
What curse word do you use the most?
Do you own an iPod?
– Nope. My very awesome MP3-player is perfectly fine for me.
Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most?
– I’m registered at MySpace, but I don’t really use it, so go figure.
What time is your alarm clock set for?
– It’s not. At least not at the moment.
What color is your room?
– Grey and black.
Flip flops or sneakers?
– Converse Chucks.
Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
– I hate being in pictures, so I’m the one who takes them.
What was the last movie you watched?
– Veronika decides to die.
Do any of your friends have children?
– Not that I know of.
Has anyone ever called you lazy?
– My parents. Because they don’t understand that one can work without moving around all the time.
Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
– Yes, I have to.
What CD is currently in your CD player?
– Korn’s ‘Issues’.
Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
– I like both, but because of my lactose intolerance the whole milk-thing is kind of a problem.
Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Have you ever given someone a hickey?
Who was the last person to call you?
– My Godmother.
Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
– Seriously? Come on! Of course. I talk about myself behind my back. No wonder other people do that, too.
Did you watch cartoons as a child?
– Yes! Wait. That’s past tense, but I still do, so…
Are you shy around the opposite sex?
– Not only around the opposite sex.
What movie do you know every line to?
Do you own any band t-shirts?
– Yes, tons.
Do you read for fun?
– I read for fun, yes. But I mostly read to learn.
Do you cry a lot?
Who was the last person to text message you?
Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
– Laptop. But the thing is o.l.d. Thinking about a Mac.
Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
– Yup. I want some more piercings.
What is the weather like?
– Sunny. Too sunny. It’s autumn, for fuck’s sake.
When was the last time you slept on the floor?
– Can’t remember. But I do that from time to time.
How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Have you ever been to Six Flags?
– Are you fucking kidding?
Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
– Either I get along with people or I don’t. The sex doesn’t really make a difference. Although I have to say that I have more guyfriends than girlfriends.
Do you like cottage cheese?
– Nope. Never did, never will.
Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
– On my mattress, in my bed, preferably.
Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
– Used to all the time, but these eBay-guys who try to make it better only make it worse, so I turned to other sites in the meantime.
Do you enjoy giving hugs?
– Depends on the person. I don’t mind hugging my best friend, but hugging other people? God, no.
What song did you last sing out loud?
– I have a sore throat and lost my voice, so it’s been a long time since I sang something out loud.
Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?
– Paul Dedrick Gray, to ask him what the hell happened. (But he’s not the only one I wouldn’t mind to have lunch with. Kurt Cobain, for example, is in the queue, too.)
Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
– When I walked in my psychiatrist’s office without being accompanied by my Mom. Was only a 25-meter-walk (or something) from the car to the office, but that was def enough.
What one thing do you wish you had?
– No comment.
Alright. That’s it.