So…because my recent updates on here were more on the depressing or sad side and things are looking up right now, I thought I’d do something fun! Which is why I chose a TAG, which is basically a few question you have to answer and I always love watching those on Youtube since you get to know people a bit better and because THEY’RE FUN! I haven’t been tagged by anyone, but if you wanna do it: I tag you! And don’t forget to give me the link so I can check it out!
1. Favorite Fall lip product?
– I don’t think I ever talked about it, but I love me some Carmex! I’ve used it for a couple of years now and I will never go back to not using it, because my lips have never felt so good. Only thing is, that you can’t get the whole range of products in Germany (that I know of), so only the original Carmex is available. *sad face*
2. Favorite Fall nail polish?
– I love to wear black all year round, but I especially love it in the Fall, my recommendation is China Glaze’s Liquid Leather for all you girls and guys who love to wear black! AND I love one of my essie polishes that I only got a few months ago, it’s called Solemate. It’s a deep, plum-y red and I adore it!
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall drink?
– It might be a shock, but I’ve never actually been to Starbucks. The one that’s nearest is about an hour away and I just can’t justify the drive. But I’ve got this thing going with my friend Mel, who promised to take me to Starbucks and buy me a coffee when I come visit her, so I’m excited!
4. Favorite Fall candle?
– I do not really spend money on candles, because I have this little pyramid that I can put a tea light candle under and water and a scented oil in the top part, which makes my room smell divine (and I always use citrus-y scents for that), but if I had to buy a scented candle, whether it’s a three-wick or a small one, I’d probably buy something that smells fresh, maybe a citrus scent or something. I once smelled a candle that was called ‘fresh linen’ and I loved it, so…There you go.
5. Favorite Fall scarf or accessory?
– My grey scarf with the black star pattern.
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride or haunted corn maze?
– I usually stay away from attractions like this, because although I don’t _really_ mind scary things, they trigger nightmares most of the time, so I’d rather not do anything like it. (Apart from that, Halloween isn’t that big in Germany – unless you’re living in a city with an US army base, cause they seem to celebrate it more.)
7. Favorite Halloween movie?
– Hocus Pocus, hands down. I just love this movie. I love Bette Midler (did I spell that right?) and SJP in it and…*sigh* I love it. And I actually found out that Jodie Rivera (again, did I spell that right?) aka VenetianPrincess on YT actually played Emily Binx which is so cool! Really love the movie, gotta get it on DVD.
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
– Again, we don’t really have Halloween around here (though we do get a lot of trick-or-treaters), so I actually eat candy all year round. But my favorite is probably kinder chocolate. I also love gelatin free gummy bears, which I do not get very often, because they’re quite expensive, but yeah. Yummy.
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
– Nothing, and I think I have stressed the ‘why’ enough.
10. What is your favorite Fall activity/thing about Fall?
– My favorite activity is definitely strolling through the colorful fallen leaves, breathing fresh air. And my favorite things about fall are the crisp, cold air, the leaves turning orange and red, clear night skies, foggy or rainy days.
So…that is it. I hope you enjoyed it and decide to do it too! If you have any questions, or any TAG suggestions that you think I should do, please let me know – I appreciate any input!
Thanks for reading!