These answers date back to October 24th, 2011, you can find the updated ones under Tales and Stories > Random Questions II (find it HERE). This is mostly for me, to keep track of how my answers change. Still, thank you for checking in.
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
Probably 5 or 6 years.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
No. We don’t have any Girl Scouts around here, let alone Girl Scouts who sell cookies.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance?
No. A few years back I wanted to sign up for lessons, but then I got sick and missed the date. After that I really didn’t want to learn it anymore. Some day, maybe.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
Occasionally people would call me responsible. I never got detention, got good grades, studied hard, never drank alcohol, never smoked. But it’s all just a facade, really. No one of the people who see me like that really know me. So they don’t actually get to have a say in this, right?
5. How many of this year’s Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
I have no idea. I don’t even know which movies had been nominated. Or didn’t the Oscars take place yet?
6. If you’re going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
I don’t care in the least bit. My Mom works at a doctor’s office and my sister’s always had a lot of accidents (like falling down a flight of stairs when she was 1 or 2), so I have seen a lot. Broken bones, wounds, scars, ripped off nails, you name it. And I also like to watch documentaries on medical procedures and surgeries and stuff. Call me weird. xD
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
I don’t have one. Depends on how I feel and how everything’s going etc.
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
It’s not the hospital, the institution, itself. It’s the memories that make me want to stay away from them.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
I do not have a credit card, so I can’t max-out one, can I? But I’d probably buy a book with the last cents I have (instead of something to eat).
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
I don’t give a fuck about the name that’s on the product as long as it works the way I want it to. If the ‘brand’ works better (for me, that is), then I’ll take a bit more money and buy that and if the ‘discount’ product works better, then I’ll save money buying that. I got a good balance figured out, I think.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
I am not afraid of eye contact – at all. It’s the feelings that scare the fuck out of me. o.O